Daycare Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30am-6:00pm Sat 10:00am-2:00pm*Daycamp closed Saturdays during the summer
Full day rates - $28 per day.
Half day (4 hours) - $18 per day. Anything over 4 hours is considered a full day.
5 full day package - $120
5 half day package - $75
10 half day package - $135
Packages never expire, not transferable
Introductory Day Camp evaluation for first time players (required): 2 hours - $15
Day Camp Policies:
- Age: All dogs must be old enough to have had three series of of Distemper/Parvo(DHPPV) vaccines along with *Bordetella, and Rabies. We recommend Canine Flu (CIV) as well.
- Eligibility: All dogs must be spayed or neutered to play with others in day camp. Dayboarding is available for those not altered.
- Vaccines: All dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations. Owners must submit written proof of DHPPV, Rabies and *Bordetella vaccinations, or our staff can call your veterinary clinic in advance to verify. Puppies are required to complete all series of required vaccines.
- Health: All dogs must be in good health. Owners will certify their dog(s) are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days. Upon admission, all dogs must be free from any conditions which could potentially jeopardize other guests. Dogs that have been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days will require veterinarian certification of health to be admitted or readmitted. The Posh Paw also requires that all pets are on flea and tick preventative.
- Behavior: All dogs must be non-aggressive and not be food or toy protective. Owners will certify their dogs have not harmed or shown any aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or any other dog(s). Please remember: your pet will be spending time with other pets and the safety and health of all animals is our main concern. In the event your pet injures another dog at day camp, the owner is responsible for veterinary fees and/or services.
- Application: All dogs must have a complete, up-to-date, and approved application on file. Please print and complete the form here: Doggy Day Camp Enrollment Form
- Specialized Daycare/Dayboarding: Day camp is designed primarily for dogs that enjoy and are friendly with other dogs. We have limited space available for "specialized day camp". These may be dogs that do not play well with large groups of other dogs. Specialized day camp dogs receive several periods of one-on-one playtime with staff members during the day. This provided for their safety, as well as the safety of the other dogs.
- Days & Hours: Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 6pm and Saturday 10:00am to 2pm.*Daycamp closed Saturdays during the summer
*This vaccine may not be a routine protocol and may need to be requested from your veterinarian.